9/11/2006

pordaday

it was been a long hard day for me! Waking up so early in the morning and ended up so late this night really makes me feel sick! ang hirap pala mag-iisip ng mga tao at bagay-bagay na may koneksyon sa buhay ko... ^_^ kasakit ng uLo!!
tulad ng diskusyon namin kanina sa EthiCs..sabi ni Sir, "what is the essence of happiness and how will you have it?" tsaka "what is a good life?" daw..
hmmm....sa totoo lang di ko alam kung anong sagot sa mga tanong niya..hindi ako sigurado kung tugma ba ang mga sagot ko sa mga tanong nya...dahil ako mismo hindi ko alam ang sagot...sabi ko na lang masaya na ko kapag mahal ako ng mga tao at tanggap nila ko...but unfortunately hindi sa lahat ng oras mahal ka ng mga tao...tulad ko...alam kong onti lang ang mga nagmamahal sa akin..piling-pili...sabi ni sir bakit?,,,simple lang... everything have a reason..hahaha..ang lupet ng sagot ko noh?...
para san ba ko? para kanino ba ko?...hmm...di ko alam...
I AM A MEANINGLESS PERSON!!!! People around me make me feels that I am worthless...and they really sucks! I want to prove to them that I am not one of those stupid jerks they know! That I have something that "she" cannot do...or even "they" cannot do..
*******************************************************************************************
sa totoo lang pagod na akong umiyak, pero wala akong magagawa dahil iyakin ako...alam ko may reason din tOh kung bakit iyakin ako...hehehe...cOnnection!!!
^_^
I DOn'T Want to change myself just to please everybodY!!!
*******************************************************************************
jUst a Thought
It is true the way people say it's easy to utter words of letting go or make up plans of forgetting someone. But when reality sets in, it never really is. One look, one smile, one word... And you find yourself falling all over again.

Such a cliche', I know. But how else can feelings be best explained, but through a trite and overused expression that unquestionably says it all?
naman!!!....
**********************************************************************************************
i really want to know him well...
have a little conversation with him will make me feel better...
I know he have lot things on his mind...
basta lang...
ayoko sa mga PILOSOPERS...hehehe...
gOtchA!
********************************************************************************************
babay...
^_^
sOphie signing off!

No comments: